Monday, February 10, 2014

Bubblews Update

bubblews
A online blogging website that you can earn money on just posting your blogs i do use to post here and share my post in the other social networking sites like facebook the min cashout of earning is 50$ I always do withdraw with the value of 50$ because we don’t know when or if we encountered a violation that makes our earn money invalid on the issue of plagiarism you must post your own blog that is not  published yet and on every post you must have less than 400 characters
try to join just make sure you are following the rules to get paid
here is my referral link: Click Link
(NOTE: Don’t entertain someone who is asking you for money its 100% FREE)
You can connect with me in bubblews simply search my ID “Rhigz03″ o talk to me here in my Site there is a chat are in the right side or just comment”

No comments: